GLT Facilitator-Led Solutions
Berlitz helps businesses worldwide leverage differences and similarities for maximum performance to reduce risk, enhance innovation and effectiveness. We focus is on six levels of culture to assure your company operates at maximum performance whatever your business challenge. These include:
- National/Societal - it is essential to understand the unique "culture" of each nation or society.
- Social Identity Group - it is critical to account for the cultures of each ethnic, religious, demographic or psychographic group.
- Organizational - each organization is said to have its own culture, making mergers and acquisitions and global matrix teams difficult to manage effectively.
- Functional - to build cross-functional effectiveness and collaboration, addressing functional cultures within organizations is essential.
- Team - team effectiveness requires understanding the culture of the team members.
- Individual - each person has their own unique culture. Operating within any organization, employees must be culturally developed for maximum individual and organizational growth.
Our facilitator-led programs help organizations build the competencies essential for today’s global workforce.
|Conducting Business in Global Markets||Learn More»|
|Enhancing Global Team Performance||Learn More»|
|Fostering an Inclusive Environment||Learn More»|
|Developing Cultural Competence||Learn More»|
|Certification Programs||Learn More»|
|Relocation Training||Learn more»|
|Business Training||Learn more»|
|Berlitz Business Communications School (BBCS)||Learn more»|
TMC, The Cultural Navigator®, The Cultural Orientations Indicator® and all TMC products and services are components of the Berlitz GLT (Global Leadership Training) integrated solutions suite and are Trademarks and/or the intellectual property of Training Management Corporation.