Our Day Camp in Kronberg is located centrally in the picturesque town. In green surroundings between Kronberg and Königstein we can visit the famous „Opel Zoo“ with its beautiful and large outdoor enclosures. We have lots of space for unforgettable adventures and trying out crazy ideas.
- Monday to Friday each with 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. supervision - completely in English
- 5 mornings each with 4 x 45 minutes lessons
- 5 afternoons each with 2 x 90 minutes Fun & Action Activities
- Lunch break including drinks
- Possible excursions: Swimming in a forest lake, „Opel Zoo“ or museum in Frankfurt The kids can experience what a language camp is like without really making a journey and being away from home. They are supervised by English native-speaking Berlitz teachers and are forced to speak English with them throughout the whole time at camp.
- In the mornings they arrive at camp, then they have English lessons and take part at the popular and diversified Berlitz Fun & Action program. Finally in the evenings they can enjoy the familiar environment of their homes and get some relaxation before the next exciting day at camp starts.
- After the projects in the morning you can participate in movement- and ball games outdoors in the afternoon.
- Creative activities with a variety of materials complete the English experience and let the day end on a relaxing note.
- Venue: Rooms of Markusgemeinde
- without accomodation
- Age: 7 to 13 years
- Independent travel daily
- Check-in at 9:00 a.m.daily, 1st day 8:30 a.m., check-out at 5:00 p.m.
7 - 13 years
19/04/2022 - 23/04/2022
25/07/2022 - 29/07/2022
01/08/2022 - 05/08/2022
22/08/2022 - 26/08/2022
24/10/2022 - 28/10/2022
* Berlitz Language Camps are according to §4 Section 21 a) and b) german UStG tax exempt from VAT.
We accept the following payment methods. Please note, that SEPA payment is only available for German accounts.
What our customers say
Tessa attended English camp in Wenzigerode last week, and even though she was by far the youngest and most clueless (in regards to English), she had a lot of fun. The horses and other animals were a big hit, of course, but she was also able to pick up a few words of English and is already thinking about going to another camp this summer. I thought the camp was very well-organized (beforehand and during). Sam Watt was a dependable and good director.Silvana, Kids Language Camp Wenzigerode