A paradise for children on the northern outskirts of Wiesbaden is the large area of the Campus Klarenthal and the premises.Here you have a great variety of creative and sporting offers.Beautiful and bright training rooms, as well as space for playing and romping make our Day Camp in the state capital for exciting holiday offer.
- Monday to Friday each with 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. supervision - completely in English
- 5 mornings each with 4 x 45 minutes lessons
- 5 afternoons each with 2 x 90 minutes Fun & Action Activities
- Lunch break including drinks
- No accommodation, no evening program
- Possible excursions: in the animal park Fasanerie with adventure playground
- After the projects in the morning you can participate in movement- and ball games outdoors in the afternoon. Creative activities with a variety of materials complete the English experience and let the day end on a relaxing note.
- Your language vacation without travelling! Exciting holidays regardless of the weather await you in our Day Camps. You arrive at the camp after breakfast. The counselors, who speak English as their mother tongue, will guide you with role plays and language games as well as exciting projects and interviews to speak English safely and without forgetting the fun.
- Together with your counselors, you will explore their home countries and cultures, like England, Ireland, Scotland, Kenya, Australia, or the United States. You will find the answers to questions like: What counts as a typical breakfast in Ireland? And how do friends greet each other in New Zealand? During the break, you can choose your highlights for the afternoon.
- Thanks to your counselors‘ different talents and hobbies, various afternoon activities are offered. You can experience new trends or play popular games and sports with your friends.
- In the evening, you can tell your parents about your experiences. You sleep at home in familiar surroundings and are certainly already excited for the next English-day.
- Venue: Rooms of Campus Klarenthal
- supervision from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (without accomodation)
- Ages: 7 to 13 years
- Independent travel daily
- Check-in at 9:00 a.m.daily, 1st day 8:30 a.m., check-out at 5:00 p.m.
7 - 13 years
19/04/2022 - 23/04/2022
25/07/2022 - 29/07/2022
22/08/2022 - 26/08/2022
24/10/2022 - 28/10/2022
* Berlitz Language Camps are according to §4 Section 21 a) and b) german UStG tax exempt from VAT.
We accept the following payment methods. Please note, that SEPA payment is only available for German accounts.
What our customers say
Tessa attended English camp in Wenzigerode last week, and even though she was by far the youngest and most clueless (in regards to English), she had a lot of fun. The horses and other animals were a big hit, of course, but she was also able to pick up a few words of English and is already thinking about going to another camp this summer. I thought the camp was very well-organized (beforehand and during). Sam Watt was a dependable and good director.Silvana, Kids Language Camp Wenzigerode