Compact Intensive Course (8 weeks) in English, German, French, and Spanish.
Employed individuals seeking a new job and unemployed individuals with a foreign background who, due to specific and/or multiple barriers to successful job placement, require personalized, individual training.
This includes the following target groups, for example:
- Participants who quickly need professional/industry-specific technical language skills, e.g. because they have been offered a specific position to be filled at short notice, the ability to participate in a vocational training program, or because they can switch to an international industry with better career prospects
- Participants who, on account of their educational background, are not or are no longer sufficiently experienced in successfully learning as part of a larger group
- Participants who need to be able to schedule lessons individually (e.g. because of childcare)
- Level B1 language proficiency (participants have basic knowledge of the language used in social and business contexts and can conduct simple conversations in at least one tense)
- Assessment test (written or online) and personal assessment interview
- Individual needs assessment