Thanks to Berlitz Virtual Classes you can use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to learn a language with an experienced, native-fluent speaking Berlitz instructor, from wherever you happen to be. This global training format is identical in content to live instruction at a Berlitz language center but offers much more flexibility to fit employee schedules and learning patterns. You may choose from over 25 languages and many intercultural and business topics.
Flexible online language learning with the efficiency of face-to-face instruction
In the Individual Berlitz Virtual Classroom students interact in real time with a native-fluent instructor through voice communication and visuals over the Internet. The convenience of the virtual classroom together with the attention of an individual instructor and the effectiveness of the Berlitz Method are a guarantee of goal-achievement.
In small groups your employees learn the language through speaking, honing their grammar and vocabulary through conversation. All they need to get to class is an internet connection and a headset with a microphone!
Open group offers a combination of effectiveness and convenience. The groups are composed by bringing together people of the same linguistic level and with similar professional goals meeting online once a week in small group of just 3 to 5 people.
- Multiple, online instructor-led delivery options, including individual, group or an open group option so that your employees can learn according to their schedules and learning preferences
- Customized programs, catered to suit the needs of your business and teach the skills your staff needs to meet business goals, according to your industry and their job function
- Virtual tools and lesson recording for preparation and follow-up
- Flexible schedule and no travel time
- Qualified native-fluent instructors, trained to use the Berlitz Method
- More than 40 languages available anywhere in Finland
Ongoing evaluation and measurement of goal-achievement
Training is supported by a robust Learning Management System. Regular quizzes and a final examination give you and your staff members a comprehensive overview of their progress. Instructors select course materials relevant to your employees' industry or department, which ensures the applicability of their new or improved skills within your company structure. Feedback from you and from learners allows Berlitz trainers to further fine-tune lesson content to achieve the desired results. The convenience of the virtual classroom coupled with the effectiveness of the Berlitz Method is a sure recipe for success.
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Fill in the form and your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.