Need help preparing for school interviews for your child?
Our kindergarten and elementary interview preparation program is tailored to boost the confidence of young students as they apply for international and local school admission in Hong Kong.
The program effectively helps students improve their communication skills and language comprehension in different topics and contexts, via practice with role plays and mock interviews with different native speakers. The goal is to help kids answer the interviewer’s questions in a focused, natural and confident fashion. The schedule of the interview preparation program is flexible, as private lessons may be arranged with experienced instructors from Mondays to Saturdays.
Benefits of our school interview preparation program:
- Develop interview skills: self-introduction, eye-contact & sitting posture
- Practice using complete sentences consistently and expressing ideas in a clear and structured manner
- Improve pronunciation, tone and speaking skills through ongoing feedback and review sessions
- Boost self-confidence while interacting with various experienced instructors
Kindergarten and primary interview preparation objectives
- Build confidence while speaking in unfamiliar surroundings
- Strengthen social and communication skills
- Manners training
- Training in logical and critical thinking
- Mock interview with frequently-asked questions
School interview preparation details
Recommended age: 2.5 – 3 years old & 11- 12 years old
Duration: 10 weeks (80-minutes per session per week)
- The course is delivered in a small group (2-4 people) to provide the advantage of interview training skills with other students of similar skill levels.
- Option for a private class. Fill in the contact form below for more details.
Available languages: English and Cantonese
Course Schedule (Small Group): Every Wednesday and Friday (July & August), 10:30am - 12:00pm or 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Location: Berlitz language centres