Language camps in Rogla are intended for all children between the ages of seven and fourteen, with or without prior knowledge of the language. All our activities take place in English, so your child will have fun and learn in a natural way, play sports and participate in other social events.
About our Rogla language camp
Rogla is located in Pohorje Hills, at an altitude of 1,500 meters above sea level. The resort of Rogla is primarily a natural-climate spa and recreation center. In the summer, Rogla is an excellent location with fresh mountain air, beautiful nature and friendly people.
Children will be accommodated in Hotel Brinje.
We have scheduled:
- Adrenaline toboggan run,
- A trip to Terme Zreče with swimming,
- Guided hike,
- Disco evening.
Why choose Berlitz language camp
We focus on learning the language with real-life conversation. Besides learning and meeting new friends your kids will enjoy ball games, hiking, team building games, and more... One activity is scheduled every day.
Our instructors are teaching in their native language only. They know how to motivate children and make learning fun, while being professional and responsible.
A day at our Krvavec language camp:
- 7:30: Waking up - morning routine, breakfast, and introduction of daily activities
- 9:00-10:30: Games and fun - different activities under the supervision of Berlitz instructors and other qualified experts
- 12:30-13:30: Lunch - healthy and freshly made food
- 14:00-15:30: Education in a small group with native-fluent teachers
- From 16:00: Sports and fun - swimming, ball games, team building
- 19:00: Dinner
- From 20:00: Evening activities - many fun games, singing, walks
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.