Learn in a group of two and keep down costs
Semi-private group instruction is the ideal solution if you want to learn quickly and keep down costs. You learn in a pair, thus benefiting from a very private learning atmosphere - almost like individual classes. Immersing yourself in the new language in groups of 2 trainees allows you to learn new vocabulary and grammar through speech and improve your understanding of a new culture. It’s particularly suitable for employees of the same company, couples or friends.
- Both the participants have the full personal attention of the teacher
- Use of the Berlitz Method to help you absorb your new language
- Optimal, cost-efficient mix of private and group instruction
- Additional motivation thanks to the learning partner
- Course materials focusing on the objectives of the small group
All the attention, half the cost
If you come with a partner, friend or colleague, you can decide for yourselves between an intensive compact program with daily lessons or a regular course with 1 or 2 lessons per week. Not only is it fun and motivating to have a learning partner, but you both save money by sharing the costs.
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Fill in the form and your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.