Creating a comprehensive corporate language training program enables your employees to be more productive and effective. Berlitz's language and cultural training courses are designed to meet the needs of busy professionals. Whether you need individual lessons for key senior executives, group courses offered on campus or intensive private lessons for employees moving abroad, we can provide packages and plans that are catered to you and your business.
As companies expand globally, the risk for miscommunication increases dramatically. Berlitz has vast experience and expertise in teaching real-world language and cultural fluency to business people around the globe. We can train your teams to speak and write at the language level that is appropriate for their business role and help them understand and embrace other cultural teams they are likely to work with to drive productivity. Our immersion classes, our face-to-face language training and online tools can provide flexibility that works for busy schedules and varied budgets.
We are people-centered and business focused
Through our wide variety of language learning programs, we can work with you to train one employee or your entire organization. Corporate language training can be taken face-to-face or online, always with live, instructor-led lessons for maximum learner participation. Our enthusiastic, fluent instructors will help ensure that your employees learn the language spoken in the real world.
- Customized programs, catered to suit the needs of your business and teach the skills your staff needs to meet business goals, according to your industry and their job function
- Communication tools, like Cultural Navigator, to identify gaps in communication styles
- Content with vocabulary specific to your business
- Multiple, instructor-led delivery options, including face-to-face at a learning center or on campus, online or a blended option so that your employees can learn according to their schedules and learning preferences
- Relocation services to ensure a comfortable transition for executives and their families when relocating
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.