Berlitz Kids and teens courses encourage intellectual development, introduce a global perspective, and can enhance your child’s future career opportunities.
Also, research has shown that childhood is the best time to learn a language. With fewer inhibitions than adults, children can absorb the nuances of a foreign language and they're often able to speak without an accent.
Take a look at our language courses for children and teenagers.
Improve your child’s natural cognitive abilities
The benefits of being bilingual include increased cognitive abilities, a broadened global perspective, and enhanced career opportunities. By introducing your child to a new language, you’re setting them up for future success.
Our foreign language classes for kids and teens are flexible to suit parents’ schedules and include:
Studies have shown that learning a second language also improves overall cognitive development. In addition to learning, speaking, reading, and writing in a new language, children can improve standardized test scores, critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills, and greater mental flexibility. Our learning programs for kids and teens are fun and interactive, allowing kids to stay engaged and learn together through a variety of activities.
Language learning options for kids:
Language exam preparation courses in English, French and German
- We help you choose the right test and level for your needs.
- We offer highly effective individual preparation with adequate support and learning materials.
- Flexible schedule
- Lessons can also be given online and in-person in our premises
- Individual instruction offers optimal preparation
- We familiarize you in advance with the structure of the exam and its different parts
- You work with a Berlitz teacher who knows the ins and outs of each exam
- You can start lessons at any time
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.