As the most spoken language in the world, Mandarin Chinese is an essential language for business, travel and cultural trends. If you want to open the doors of opportunity, it’s important to learn Mandarin properly. At Berlitz, our Mandarin classes focus not only on the pillars of the language, but also on the cultural fundamentals for speaking the language.
Our Mandarin Chinese classes will immerse you in the language, so you get used to its tonal nature and spend up to 80% of your class time speaking it in conversation with your Berlitz-certified native-fluent instructor. This exposure to the language will help you gain confidence speaking, listening and understanding Mandarin in any real-world setting.
Benefits of learning Mandarin Chinese with Berlitz
- Suit your learning style: whether you like to learn in a group, solo, with private classes, our Mandarin lessons can be customized to suit your needs.
- We offer courses for all proficiency levels.
- We also offer customizable Chinese classes for businesses looking to up-skill employees.
- You will be communicating in Mandarin from your first class.
- Native-fluent teachers will share stories and life experiences that can guide you to understanding the fascinating Chinese culture.
In-person Mandarin classes
Learning Chinese in-person is the ideal way to immerse yourself in the culture and quickly build your language skills. Our face-to-face Chinese lessons help you to learn Mandarin in a safe, supportive and motivating environment, under the guidance and encouragement of your instructor.
Find a Berlitz language center near you.
Why learn Mandarin Chinese?
With over 800 million native Mandarin speakers, Chinese Mandarin it is the most spoken language in the world. In fact, one out of five people in the world speak Mandarin. With this many people speaking the language, it is easy to understand just how important this language can be. For business professionals, China represents one of the largest economies in the world and speaking Mandarin can open up a wide range of professional opportunities. For travel, learning Mandarin can deepen your experience and understanding when visiting China’s many wonders.
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.