Many people not only find group learning a lot of fun, but also gain extra motivation from practicing languages together with others. Anyone who appreciates the flexibility and opportunities for success offered by a small group, and wishes to make rapid progress in their new language, will find exactly what they are looking for in a Berlitz Intensive Group.
- All the advantages of the Berlitz Method in group lessons
- The courses made up of a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 participants
- Good value and an agreeable alternative to other courses
- Benefit from the contributions of the other participants
- Small, homogenous groups
- Intensive training
- Languages: Danish, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and others
We advise, you choose
Opt for an intensive compact program with daily lessons or a regular course with 1 or 2 sessions per week. The open courses begin on the dates given in the current course plan.
We will be pleased to answer your questions personally. And of course, you will receive an assessment test free of charge in order to ascertain your current language level.
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Fill in the form and your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.