Why work for Berlitz?
With over 500 locations worldwide and lessons available online from anywhere, a career with Berlitz is ideal for people-oriented, motivated individuals who are looking to expand their own horizons.
From our instructors to the staff at HQ, Berlitz employees deliver a uniquely personal learning experience, helping people better communicate and build connections, increase their confidence and create new opportunities.
If you have a passion for helping people achieve their goals, a job at Berlitz could be a great fit for you. Check the vacancies below and apply for a Berlitz position.
Current Berlitz job vacancies
Current opportunities in UK
At Berlitz, we are always looking for motivated and enthusiastic instructors who are above all passionate about teaching languages and cultures. If you like to engage with others, have a love of language and culture, and have a positive disposition, we would like to get to know you.
High quality training and excellent service are essential for our customers. Train private customers as well as business partners with the world-renowned and unique Berlitz Method!
- German Teachers
- French Teachers
We are looking for teachers across the UK to provide lessons to corporate clients. Lessons would be on a part time basis. For further information please send email to email@example.com
- Minimum bachelor's degree and/or business-related work experience
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Dynamic and creative approach to training
- Openness to web-based instruction and distance learning
- Native-speaker in the language you wish to teach
- Outgoing, friendly, sociable, and patient
- Available in the evenings as well as during the day
- In possession of an English working permit
Please send your application and CV via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org