Semi-private group instruction is the ideal solution if you want to learn quickly and keep down costs. You learn in a pair, thus benefiting from a very private learning atmosphere - almost like individual classes. Immersing yourself in the new language in groups of two allows you to learn new vocabulary and grammar through speech and improves your understanding of a new culture. It’s particularly suitable for employees of the same company, couples or friends.
- Both the participants have the full personal attention of the teacher
- Use of the Berlitz Method to help you absorb your new language
- Optimal, cost-efficient mix of private and group instruction
- Additional motivation thanks to learning in pairs
- Course materials focusing on the objectives of the small group
All the attention, half the cost
If you come with a partner, friend or colleague, you can decide for yourselves between an intensive compact program with daily lessons or a regular course with 1 or 2 lessons per week. Not only is it fun and motivating to have a learning partner, but you both save money by sharing the costs.