The Berlitz Virtual Classroom (BVC) is the ideal option to fit around your busy life. BVC is a live, online language class that allows you to learn at home or in the office, on your own personal schedule.
Learn a language online
With Berlitz Virtual Classroom you’ll be taught by knowledgeable, online language tutors in real-time. It is personal, convenient, cost-effective and keeps you motivated with consistent reporting so that you can track your progress. Group sizes are small to allow for a tailored experience as well as increased engagement with group members.
Top benefits of our online language classes:
- Learn with a live instructor wherever you are
- Get immediate feedback
- Practice online with a group and your instructor at a more affordable cost
- Track your progress in real-time
The course includes:
- Small group class size (3 to 5 students), online learning environment – learn anywhere you have a stable internet connection
- Pre-course orientation to the Berlitz Virtual Classroom set-up, process and platform interface
- Recorded sessions for further practice and review
- Schedule: 10-20 weeks, 135-minute sessions, once per week
- Digital multi-component materials
How online language classes work
Our online language classes are designed to work perfectly on any device. It really is like a personal classroom that you can access anywhere.
- All you need is a laptop or tablet and a headset with a microphone
- Simply log in to your personal BVC web page, and you’re ready to go
- Create and manage your own schedule, and join lessons at the best time for you
Current dates and courses in 2021:
You can choose from online courses in various formats (30 or 60 lessons) in groups with international participants. The courses are led by Berlitz teachers – native speakers.
- Small groups (3–5 students) – 5-month course, 3 lessons per week (60 lessons total) – 19,995 CZK
- Specialized business courses (3– 6 students) – 2.5-month course, 3 lessons per week (30 lessons total) – 9,995 CZK
Prices include tuition, digital materials, registration and VAT.
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.