Our services for your company
Providing language training opportunities for your employees internally at your the company has many advantages, but it may require a lot of extra work and energy on the part of your HR team to organize, execute, and sustain a successful training program.
In our nearly 30 years of operation in Hungary we have answered the language training challenges of hundreds of companies of various sizes ranging from competence level testing for applicants and existing employees through providing general language training to offering specific skills trainings. During this time we have been constantly improving our administrative processes so that we can provide maximum support in the organization and documentation of these programs.
Our company has met the standards of the IOS 9001:2015 qualification. In our annual internal audit in 2021 we achieved a 94% level of general compliance, and 100% in customer care.
How we operate
In order to provide easy access to all important information regarding our courses we manage most of our business processes online:
- How courses are organized: The administration of the time and content of classes is conducted on an online platform, to which your company is also given access. The platform gives you real-time information about class attendance levels, the number of classes remaining, cancellations, the instructor, the class schedule, etc.
- Digital questionnaires: During the courses we measure our students’ satisfaction level at various points by asking them in email to fill out pointed questionnaires. Test results are also delivered to our clients in email.
- Digital material: There are no lost or misplaced books anymore! Our unique platform lets you access the learning materials from various devices, including your phone, so they are literally never out of your reach.
The process of learning
The Berlitz Learning Cycle is a fundamental part our teaching methodology. In this system the material is presented and practiced in carefully designed cycles in which new elements are introduced gradually, as if building block by building block. This approach ensures a steady pace and high quality of learning, and it makes our courses especially adaptable to your company’s needs.
Needs assessment and proposal
As we assess your needs, we determine the specific tasks that await us:
- What linguistic challenges are we seeking a solution to?
- How many people should we plan for?
- What are the preferred modes of learning? (online or in-person courses, private or group setting)
- We establish the goals we want to achieve and the timelines we can achieve them in.
- We explore what our clients’ expectations are.
All this information is indispensible in order for us to be able to put together an offer that is truely customized to your company’s needs.
Level testing and course information
If our offer is accepted, we conduct oral and written linguistic skills assessments for each student and, possibly, based on their test results, we assign them into groups. Then we send the company’s contact person the links through which the reports can be accessed and the students also receive the license keys and links they need to access the digital and/or online course materials. Finally, we propose course schedules to the parties involved.
Before the first class, we inform the students of how the course will proceed, and we show them how to use the online platform. Finally, using the Berlitz method, the actual training begins.
To ensure that the goals we had set for the course may be met, as early as in the second or third class, we ask the students to share their first impressions with us in the form of questionnaire. We ask them whether they feel they are:
- at the appropriate level,
- in the right group,
- with the right instructor,
- learning from the right student materials?
This way we can identify potential problems early on and make the appropriate changes in time for the course to continue successfully and with minimal interruption.
At mid-course, the instructors generate a progress report for each student assessing the following aspects of the course:
- Linguistic skills: speech, pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, and reading/aural comprehension
- Motivation: class participation, attendance record, completion of homework
The goal of the evaluation is to monitor how much the students have improved in the course and to identify those areas where more improvement is needed.
Measuring performance, closing
At the end of each course, we test the students both orally and in writing whether they have acquired the desired skills, achieved their linguistic goals, and whether they are ready to continue at the next level. In the final evaluation we assess how the student performed during the entire course. If requested, we prepare certificate of the results.
At the end of the program we once more take the opportunity to get feedback from the students about the entirety of the course. This questionnaire is also sent out in email.
At the closing of each course we also offer consultation to explore the possibilities for maintaining or further improving the students’ linguistic skills.
Would you like to learn more about our courses? Please fill out a request form so our corporate account manager can get in touch with you and, after learning more about your needs, can make you a customized offer. This meeting is purely informative and does not entail any obligation on your part.
Berlitz partnerships in Hungary
Companies that have already put their trust in us
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.