Individual instruction in the Berlitz Virtual Classroom
We offer premium one-on-one online language classes in real time with an experienced, native-speaking Berlitz instructor. You’ll soon be able to communicate easily and effectively in your target language. Whether you want to learn German, Italian, French or any other language, no matter where you’re located, the internet lets your instructor connect with you for your scheduled lesson.
The benefits of individual instruction in the Berlitz Virtual Classroom:
- One-on-one, high quality live, online language instruction
- Same learning content as on-site courses
- Lessons can be scheduled flexibly online
- Virtual tools and lesson recordings for preparation and follow-up
- Focus on your language-learning needs and goals – your personal learning path and instructor help you achieve your objectives
- Learn German, Spanish, French, English, Italian or any language online
Group instruction in the Berlitz Virtual Classroom
Led by an experienced, native-speaking Berlitz instructor, group instruction in the Berlitz Virtual Classroom lets you learn a language online in a group of 3 to 5 participants – from anywhere in the world. All you need for your live, real-time language class is a computer, smartphone or tablet with internet access, and a headset.
The benefits of group instruction in the Berlitz Virtual Classroom:
- Online, virtual instruction from any location
- Proven Berlitz quality – same learning content as on-site courses
- A maximum of 5 participants in the virtual classroom
- Fixed timetable
- Lessons are recorded for preparation and follow-up as well as missed lessons
Additional benefits of online language classes for businesses:
- Homogeneous learning groups irrespective of location
- Straightforward administration
- Detailed training evaluation
- High “return on learning”
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.