Learn to speak Spanish like a local with Berlitz’ proven immersive language technique. Combining cultural understanding with a comprehensive linguistic skillset, you will be able to chat naturally and confidently in any situation.
Benefits of learning Spanish with Berlitz
- We combine linguistic and cultural knowledge in our Spanish lessons to give you a comprehensive understanding of how to use the language in everyday conversation.
- You can study in group or private classes, in-person, online, by phone or Skype.
- Enjoy the flexibility to combine your in-person Spanish classes with online sessions.
- We offer age appropriate Spanish courses for kids and teens, as well as adults only Spanish lessons.
- We can tailor Spanish classes for businesses expanding into the latin markets.
- You will speak in Spanish from your first class.
Online Spanish classes
With our online language courses you can learn Spanish no matter where you are. Thanks to our wide range of courses, you also decide how intensively, how often and how independently you want to learn.
Rest assured, when you study online, you still get the same premium Berlitz learning experience, with immersive training and guidance from a dedicated Berlitz instructor, you just skip the commute to class.
In-person Spanish classes
Our in-person Spanish classes will immerse you in the language and the culture through engaging activities, designed to help you learn practically and speak naturally.
Focussed on your success, we have optimized our learning methods and developed completely new, innovative teaching techniques so that you will achieve long-lasting language skills faster than you ever imagined.
Learn Spanish in-person
Why learn Spanish?
Spanish is the official language of 20 countries across three continents (Europe, North America and South America), so it is a valuable language to learn. As the mother language of over six percent of the entire world’s population (and growing every decade), if you want to open job opportunities, then learning Spanish is a vital string to add to your bow.
For travellers, knowing Spanish will help you to get good deals, find the best spots to eat, and appreciate cultural nuances on a deeper level. With over 400 million Spanish speakers and counting, the language is a dominant force on the political, historical, cultural and economic world stage, and having the skills to speak fluently will serve you now and well into the future.
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.