Creating a comprehensive corporate language training program enables your employees to be more productive and effective. Berlitz's language workshops are designed to meet the needs of busy professionals. Whether you need individual language lessons for senior executives, group courses offered at our language center or intensive private language training for employees moving abroad, we can provide packages and plans that are catered to you and your business.
As companies expand globally, the risk for miscommunication increases dramatically. Berlitz has vast experience and expertise in teaching real-world language and cultural fluency to business people around the globe. Our corporate language learning helps your teams to speak and write at the language level that is appropriate for their business role and help them understand and embrace other cultural teams they are likely to work with to drive productivity. Our immersion classes, our face-to-face language training, and our online tools can provide flexibility that works for busy schedules and varied budgets.
We are people-centered and business-focused
Our business language program will help you train one employee or your entire organization. The language training for employees can be taken face-to-face or online, always with live, instructor-led lessons for maximum learner participation. Our enthusiastic, fluent instructors will help ensure that your employees learn the language spoken in the real world.
- Customized programs, catered to suit the needs of your business and teach the skills your staff needs to meet business goals, according to your industry and their job function
- Communication tools, like Cultural Navigator, to identify gaps in communication styles
- Content with vocabulary specific to your business
- Multiple, instructor-led delivery options, including face-to-face at a learning center, on-campus or at the client’s working premises, online, or a blended option so that your employees can learn according to their schedules and learning preferences.
- Compact training over 1-2 days
- Goal-oriented language training helps overcome language inhibitions
- Training with the aid of realistic, interactive role-plays
- Integration of case studies and discussion of economic and political issues
- Participants are consulted regarding the course content
- 3 to 6 participants per workshop
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Fill in the form and your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.