Learn to speak German like a native with Berlitz’s German lessons. Customized to suit your goals and lifestyle, our classes teach you the language as well as the cultural aspects of delivery, so you learn to speak naturally as well as fluently.
Whether you’re learning German for travel, work, or social reasons, our immersive language learning techniques will get you fluent fast.
Benefits of learning German with Berlitz
- Learn how you like with the freedom to choose a format that suits you. Whether you want to learn solo, in a group, one-on-one, in-person or online, Berlitz has a German lesson for you.
- Customize your schedule by mixing in-person classes with online sessions.
- Learn at all ages with Berlitz classes tailored for children, teens, and adults.
- Berlitz offers learning options for companies looking to skill-up their employees with the German language.
- You will be communicating in German from your first class thanks to our immersive Berlitz Method.
Online German lessons
If you’re busy and don’t want to commute to classes, then our online German courses are the solution you’ve been looking for. Offering the freedom to learn German online when and where you want, our online German lessons are highly customizable and are available in group, private and self-paced formats.
So regardless of your budget, your learning style, your current German language proficiency, or your schedule, you can rest assured that Berlitz has a course that’s perfect for you.
In-person German lessons
If you prefer learning in-person, then our German language learning program at your local Berlitz language center is perfect for you.
Led by a friendly Berlitz-certified instructor, most of your language class is spent in language, with engaging practical activities designed to get you fluent fast.
Whether you choose to learn in a group or one-on-one with your instructor, you will walk away from every class with a more developed German skill-set and the motivation and confidence to continue on your journey.
Why learn German?
Popular through the business and cultural capitals of Europe, the German language is spoken by over 120 million people worldwide. If you’re interested in a career in the sciences, German is the second most widely used scientific language, and it is also an important language in the world of academia. In fact, German universities are consistently ranked the most in-demand for international students, offering world-class educational and career opportunities for students and alumni.