When you inquire about building your language skills and cultural understanding with Berlitz, you’ll follow a few steps to help us define your learning path to ensure you’re matched to the correct proficiency level and can quickly progress towards your goals.
We call this the Berlitz Learning Cycle, and it’s designed to act as a quality assurance tool for you as you work through your studies. Here’s how it works:
- Getting to know your needs — We’ll find out your situation, your specific goals, your proficiency level and what you want to achieve out of your language and culture program.
- Explaining your program options — Once we understand your aims, we’ll clearly explain the training options that would suit you best and how they can help you achieve your language and cultural understanding goals.
- Orientation — We’ll explain how it all works and help you get started. You’ll meet your language instructors, get to know your way around the learning center, receive your program materials, and learn about our platforms.
- Reviewing your progress — We’ll check you’re on the right path to achieving your learning goals, successfully retaining what you learn and give you any extra learning support you need to embrace your new language and culture with confidence.
- Testing your achievements — We’ll measure your understanding and skills so you can see how much you’ve progressed before moving to the next level.
- Certifying your achievements — You’ll receive a certificate to celebrate your accomplishments!
- Progressing to the next level — We’ll check you’re happy with your achievements and advance you to the next language proficiency level.
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.