The Cultural Orientations Indicator® (C.O.I.) is an online evaluation tool that positions your individual cultural profile in the professional context. The results of the C.O.I. help you to overcome cultural differences and work better with international colleagues and associates. Your C.O.I. profile covers 3 dimensions; interaction style, thinking style and sense of self.
Three cultural dimensions
How people communicate and engage with others
How people process information
Sense of self
How people view identity and motivation
Results are immediate for each dimension in an easy-to-understand report and include the following:
- Overall vision of the common cultural challenges with recommendations on how to resolve them.
- Example scenarios based on real interactions at work
- Comparisons of individual results with country results to identify the cultural differences and similarities
- Internal options so that individuals can compare their results with those of their organization, responsibilities and teams, in order to identify gaps and tackle them appropriately
- Recommendations for training programs, activities and resources based on the cultural preferences of the individual.
The evaluation and the C.O.I. report are valuable tools that can be used to rectify cultural gaps, which leads to stronger business relationships and successful initiatives.
The C.O.I. is available in more than ten languages and it has been used by more than fifteen thousand individuals. The profile of the C.O.I. can be compared to profiles of other team members and that of 55 country profiles.
Cultural Orientations Indicator® is a trademark of Training Management Corporation (TMC), A Berlitz Company.
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.