A fun, proven method for learning a new language.
Berlitz Kids and Teens programs encourage intellectual development, introduce a global perspective, and can enhance your child’s future career opportunities.
Research has shown that childhood is the best time to learn a language. With fewer inhibitions than adults, children can absorb the nuances of a foreign language and they're often able to speak without an accent.
Our language program options for kids
Choose the best way for your child to learn a new language
- Fun, interactive lessons
- Diverse learning plans focus on social and language skills
- Choose from multiple schedules and languages
Live Online programs
- Private and group courses
- Interactive lessons with an instructor
- After school schedules available
Online group Spanish programs
- Small group live online Spanish course
- Lessons focus on gaming and interactive activities
- Free 1-year Guadalingo access included
Benefits of learning a language as a kid
The benefits of being bilingual include increased cognitive abilities, a broadened global perspective and enhanced career opportunities. By introducing your child to a new language, you’re setting them up for future success.
Studies have shown that learning a second language also improves overall cognitive development. In addition to learning, speaking, reading and writing in a new language, children can improve standardized test scores, critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills and greater mental flexibility.
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.