Why choose CLOE certifications ?
A guarantee of reliability for employees, employers and training organisations
- Languages: GERMAN, ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN
- Levels: All levels
- Obtain a certification validated by CCI France
- Certify your skills according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Finance your professional training through your Personal Training Account (CPF)
- Achieve certification entirely remotely or at a Berlitz centre
- Validate and highlight your practical language skills in a professional situation
- Obtain a certification which applies to all sectors of activity (industry, tourism, services, logistics, health, research, international trade, import/export, communication, etc.)
Use of the written language and oral comprehension
- Use professional vocabulary appropriate to the context
- Use the main grammatical structures needed to construct coherent sentences of varying complexity
- Understand a short text and extract the overall meaning and specific details.
Understand a statement, instructions or questions from an interlocutor
- Communicate in socio-professional, professional or activity-specific situations, using appropriate expressions.
- Use professional vocabulary appropriate to the communication situation
- Communicate in socio-professional, professional or activity-specific situations using appropriate expressions
- Communicate naturally and develop oral interaction
- Hold a discussion on a professional topic
- Make yourself understood with clear pronunciation
General description of skills
Assessment in line with international standards
The assessment of language proficiency complies with the standard set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). There are 6 levels: from A1 (elementary) to C2 (advanced). The CLOE Certificate is obtained from level A2 upwards, depending on the student's career plan and the objectives set at the start of the course. The results of the CLOE certification are translated into skills.
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.