At our Piran language camp, your kid will practice a foreign language while having fun. We organize activities for kids from seven to sixteen years old with or without previous knowledge of the language.
About our Piran language camp
Piran is a town at the very end of the Piranesi peninsula where children will enjoy the sun, water, and waves. They will be accommodated in Youth dorms »Dom pod Obzidjem« in the heart of Piran that have a magnificent view of Tartini square. Piran is ideal for exploring sights and different adventures.
We have scheduled:
- Beach volleyball
- A boat trip
Why choose Berlitz language camp
Your kid will learn the new language through real-life conversations, will have plenty of fun, meet friends, and practice games.
Learning can be fun. Our native-fluent instructors will help your child improve in the foreign language in a fun way but while being professional and responsible.
A day at our Piran language camp:
- 7:30: Waking up - morning routine, breakfast, and introduction of daily activities
- 9:00-10:30: Games and fun - different activities under the supervision of Berlitz instructors and other qualified experts
- 12:30-13:30: Lunch - healthy and freshly made food
- 14:00-15:30: Education in a small group with native-fluent teachers
- From 16:00: Sports and fun - swimming, ball games, team building
- 19:00: Dinner
- From 20:00: Evening activities - many fun games, singing, walks
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.