One great way to improve your conversational English skills is to use YouTube videos.There are many different types of videos that can be useful for learning. You can find videos of people talking about various topics or you can search for videos that specifically teach English conversation skills.
Why should you learn conversational English
Learning conversational English is beneficial because it is one of the top languages used across the world. Even if English is not a country's most commonly used language, most people will be able to understand and speak it a small amount. And, while learning English vocabulary or grammar can be helpful, when you focus on speaking, you’ll gain more confidence to actually use what you learn in the real world.
How to use YouTube to learn English
Here are some tips for using YouTube to become conversational in English:
1. Find channels that focus on conversational English.There are many YouTube channels that offer helpful lessons for learning conversational English. Try to find channels that focus specifically on this topic. This will help you get the most out of your learning experience.
2. Watch videos with subtitles. One way to improve your understanding of conversational English is to watch videos that have subtitles. This will allow you to follow along with the dialogue and pick up new words and phrases.
3. Practice what you learn. Once you have watched a few videos and picked up some new vocabulary, it's time to start practicing. Try to find opportunities to use your new skills in everyday conversations. This will help you become more confident and fluent in conversational English.
4. Seek out native speakers. Another great way to improve your conversational English is to seek out native speakers. There are many ways to find native speakers online, such as through forums or social media groups. Once you have found a few, reach out and see if they would be willing to practice English with you.
5. Be patient. Learning any new language can be challenging, but it's important to be patient. Learning conversational English takes time and practice. Don't get discouraged if you don't see results immediately. With perseverance, you will be able to become conversational in English in no time.
By following these tips, you can use YouTube to help you learn conversational English. With a little effort and practice, you’ll feel comfortable speaking English in any setting!