Prepare your employees for the global market
Our cultural competency training solutions are developed to equip global leaders with the skills they need for business success. They provide personnel at all levels of an organization with the necessary communication skills, intercultural agility and inclusive leadership skills to successfully achieve their objectives in a complex global environment.
Our culture training programs are designed to drive results
Cultural competency training from Berlitz is about more than simply providing information about culture. Our programs are designed to drive actionable results for your organization that will improve your opportunities in the global market.
We've designed our programs to address issues that many businesses and organizations deal with, including:
- Intercultural Business Skills (country specific)
- Maximizing Team Performance
- Global Perspectives (regional specific)
- Coaching for frequent travelers
- Country Briefings and Regional Area Studies (Military and Government Agencies)
- International Relocation Assignment
- Cultural Fast Track – virtual (2-4 hours)
- Youth Relocation
How we test cultural competence
The Cultural Navigator is an assessment designed to empower employers and employees to:
- Better understand how cultural preferences impact the workplace
- Identify strategies for addressing potential cultural challenges
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients effectively across cultures
- Interact with an extensive and experience group of subject matter experts
- Engage with interactive content specific to your cultural preference
Cultural Orientations Indicator (COI) Assessment
The Cultural Orientations Indicator® (C.O.I.) is an online evaluation tool to help employees and employers overcome cultural differences and work better with international colleagues and associates.
- Learn common cultural challenges with recommendations on how to resolve them
- Compare individual results with country results to identify the cultural differences and similarities
- Identify cultural gaps by empowering individuals to compare their results with other employees
- Get recommendations for training programs, activities and resources based on cultural preferences
Let's talk about a culture training program for your business
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss our pricing plans, program information and learning options for our corporate culture training.