Introducing the new live Berlitz online classroom
We are introducing a new live online classroom to help you maximize your learning and achieve your language goals faster. Powered by Kaltura, our new classroom will give you maximum flexibility and the most immersive and personalized experience wherever you are.
Fit learning around your life
- PC supported: Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Mobile supported: iOS 11 or later, Android 4.0 or later
- Browser based: no downloads needed
- Optimized bandwidth based on network
Stay engaged with interactive and on-demand quizzes.
Collaborate with other learners into breakout rooms to practice, share and work together.
Real-time collaborative notes
Save and download real-time notes within a room.
You can easily draw, highlight, point and write within the classroom.
Other learning features
- Screen, audio and file sharing
- Digital whiteboard up to 50 pages
- Customizable layout per participant
- Works with touch devices
- Cloud recording
- Real-time chat
- Multilingual interface
We take your security seriously
- No download or installation needed means you are never exposed to security risks
- We do not have access or control on your computer or camera and are only able to activate your camera and audio
- We support end-to-end encryption by default as part of WebRTC.
- Activate your account by using the link sent to you by email
- Test your set-up to make sure your audio, video, browser, operating system and internet connection are working. Visit our technical support page if the test fails.
- Check your settings when you enter a session for the first time:
- Activate your webcam and microphone
- Check your device settings
- If your device still cannot be found: check your computer settings to make sure your device recognizes your device, check webcam or Microphone Unavailable: Overview to ensure nothing on your end is blocking access to your devices or contact your support team.
The Berlitz Virtual Classroom team is offering drop-in sessions for technical support.
- Tuesday 23rd June
- Wednesday 24th June
- Thursday 25th June
Drop-in session times (all times Eastern):
- 9am - 10am
- 1pm - 2pm
- 9pm - 10pm
Access the drop-in sessions here.