Practice-based online seminars – live instruction that’s not tied to a specific location
We are committed to meeting your continuing education needs. And with the Berlitz Online Live Seminars, we offer you management and intercultural training in the form of interactive live seminars in our virtual classroom.
The online seminars are conducted live by members of our expert team. We offer open-enrollment courses in German and English for many topics, like Resilience on the Job, Project Management, Collaborating Effectively in Teams, Agile Leadership, and Storytelling for Business Impact. Companies can also benefit from our customized in-house seminars, as well as participate in our seminars offered in French.
How our seminars work:
- Schedule: 90 min – 30 min. break – 90 min.
- Preparatory exercises to boost comprehension of the content
- Interactive techniques similar to those used in face-to-face instruction; small groups (max. 12 participants)
Intensive, virtual, live courses for new skills
Berlitz Online Live Seminars: Your benefits
- Gain valuable momentum for your professional success
- Highly intensive and in line with real-world professional practices
- Continuing education that’s not tied to a specific location
- Easy to integrate into your daily work routine
- For companies: also ideal for employees at different locations
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.