Companies in Germany and around the world know the importance of strong German and other language skills. Improve your chances on the job market with a continuing education course from Berlitz. If you meet certain conditions, your course could be subsidized by up to 100 percent, e.g. with a training voucher (AVGS - Aktivierungs- und Vermittlungsgutschein ) or education voucher (Bildungsgutschein) from Germany’s Federal Employment Agency (BA). To learn more, contact your local BA branch, Job Center, or the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) for German courses.
Government funding means more opportunities
We would be happy to help you handle all the agency formalities, including organising your education or training voucher. For more than 20 years, Berlitz has been conducting continuing education courses for public programs.
A selection of our subsidized courses:
- Business English – modular group language instruction
- Specialized professional language skills – individual instruction in German, English, French or Spanish
- Language instruction for professionals and managers
- German and English language modules focusing on specific professional language skills
- BAMF German for Professional Purposes program (DeuFöV)
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.