Learn language skills quickly, individually, and effectively
Are you looking to learn a new language quickly or brush up your language skills despite your busy schedule? If your aim is to achieve your personal language-learning goals as quickly as possible, Berlitz individual instruction will help get you there.
After all, individual instruction is the most intensive way to learn a language. In this language course, your dedicated instructor is guided by you and your learning needs. Which lets you reach your language goal in the shortest possible time.
Advantages of individual instruction
- Rapid learning progress thanks to a strong emphasis on speaking
- Flexible schedule and individual learning priorities
- For all language levels (A1 - C2)
- Available in all actively spoken languages
Save up to 20% on individual instruction!
We love languages. You too? Book a private language class and get a discount.
Discover Individual Instruction
Berlitz offers individual instruction with different areas of focus and a variety of course lengths. Simply choose the course format that best suits you and your learning needs.
Individual Instruction Premium
- Enjoy complete flexibility
- Personal schedule and individual course duration
- Online, at the Berlitz Center, or a combination of both
- Five languages can be booked directly online; additional languages upon request
Individual Instruction Happy Hour
- Special rates at special times
- Lessons on weekdays (11:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) and Saturdays (8 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
- At the Berlitz Center, online, or a combination of both
- Attractive special offer: Save 10 euros per lesson
How does individual instruction work?
Berlitz individual instruction offers tailor-made solutions for those who want to reach their goals extra quickly. Your instructor will work with you to determine the course content and times that best suit your schedule and professional needs. This allows you to practice at your own pace and learn a new language or brush up existing skills.
- Course offerings for different proficiency levels
- Job-related, real-world content
- Targeted building and expansion of vocabulary
- Learning focus corresponds to your individual requirements
What is the Total Immersion program?
Berlitz worked with the McGill University Department of Psychology in Montreal to develop a special language immersion program for the fastest possible learning progress. It’s called Total Immersion because instruction is conducted entirely in the new language.
The concept is based on regular individual instruction, made even more effective by more hours of instruction and greater intensity.
The goal is to be able to conduct advanced conversations in the new language after just a few weeks. The language immersion days are clearly structured: individual instruction in the morning, a business lunch with small talk at midday, discussion sessions with two Berlitz instructors, and independent-study periods.
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.