The perfect language-learning adventure
What is the secret to the success of our popular Berlitz holiday camps? Combining language learning with fun free-time and sports activities. Held all over Germany, from the North Sea to the Alps, the camps allow 7- to 17-year-olds to actively learn English, French, German, or Spanish all day long, completely immersing themselves in the target language from the time they get up to the time they go to bed.
Motivating language lessons in the morning encourage the young participants to speak, while in the afternoons and evenings, they continue to learn without even realizing it during a wide array of activities. Some 10,000 children and teenagers attend Berlitz holiday language camps every year. We hope to welcome your child soon!
Benefits of Berlitz Holiday Camps:
- More than 60 locations and more than 300 dates covering all school vacations in all German states
- Combines instruction, sports activities, and creative workshops
- Experienced, native-speaker camp counsellors
- Learning by doing – the target language is spoken the entire day
- Success boosts motivation
Choose your course
Holiday Language Camps
Start your language adventure with our holiday camps for kids and teens - over 60 locations in Germany, the UK, Spain, and France!
- Participants are placed in groups according to their language proficiency at the beginning of the camp
- Instruction in small groups of 8 to 12 participants, 4 x 45 minutes daily
- Interviews, role-playing, presentations, and topic-related projects
- 90-minute evening program daily, and in most cases 2 x 90-minute afternoon activities, held entirely in the target language
Different camp options:
- One- and two-week camps with accommodation
- Day camps: 5 days language camps without accommodation
- Family camps: Holiday camps with education, relaxation, and vacation fun for the entire family
We would be pleased to provide you with personal, individual advice and answer all your questions.
FAQ and Downloads
Here you will find all the relevant information and travel documents for your booked language camp.