Our language courses help kids and teens get ahead
Combining language learning with fun free time and sports activities: For over 20 years, this has been the secret to the success of our popular Berlitz holiday camps. In our camps 7- to 17-year-olds have fun and stay active while learning English, French, German or Spanish. From the time they get up until they go to bed, the participants are immersed in the target language – learning by doing.
Berlitz language camps - the choice is yours:
- From social media workshops to soccer games: more than 100 different activities and types of sports
- Strasbourg, Sylt or the Alps: camps at over 60 locations in Germany and abroad
- In all seasons: more than 300 camps in all school vacations
Benefits of Berlitz Holiday Camps:
Motivating language lessons in the morning encourage the young participants to speak, while in the afternoons and evenings, they continue to learn without even realizing it during a wide array of activities.
- More than 60 locations in Germany and abroad
- More than 300 dates covering all school vacations in all German states
- Combines instruction, sports activities, and creative workshops
- Experienced, native-speaker camp counsellors
- Learning by doing – the target language is spoken the entire day
- Participants are placed in groups according to their language proficiency at the beginning of the camp
- Instruction in small groups of 8 to 12 participants, 4 x 45 minutes daily
- Interviews, role-playing, presentations, and topic-related projects
- 90-minute evening program daily, and in most cases 2 x 90-minute afternoon activities, held entirely in the target language
- Different camp options: One- and two-week camps with accommodation, 5-day camps without accommodation or family camps for the entire family
More information and contact
We would be pleased to provide you with personal, individual advice and answer all your questions.
Kids Camp Catalog
Take a look at our catalog outlining all our camp locations and activities (in German language only).
FAQs about our language camps
A Berlitz language camp is a holiday camp or language trip within Germany, or in some cases in other European countries. Our camps are available for English, French, German, and Spanish. Additionally, we offer special formats like family camps or exam preparations.
- Horseback riding
- Further sports activities
- Activities at the sea, the beach or around lakes
- Adventure games
- Survival programs
…and much more. Our experienced team of camp counselors supervises, teaches, and accompanies the kids and teens. Berlitz kids camps are available for children from 7 to 17 years. You can find all available camps in our online shop.
All Berlitz language camps follows the same scheme: First language training, then recreational activities. This is what a typical camp looks like:
Language training in the mornings: in two blocks from 9 to 10:30 and from 10:45 to 12:15 a.m. The camp counselors who teach the children are native speakers.
At 2:00 p.m. the recreational activities start: This varies depending on the chosen camp is developed individually by the team depending on the camp, activity, participants, and weather. At 5:30 p.m. everyone gathers for dinner. Later in the evening, the schedule includes another activity such as team games or a movie night.
Every day is different: The program can change on some days. On the first day, there will be time for arrival, a welcome program, getting to know each other and a language placement test. For a more detailed example, take a look at a typical week’s schedule at a Fun & Action English Camp.
The price of a holiday camp depends on the duration, location, and chosen activities. The exact prices of each camp can be found in our online shop.
The following table shows some exemplary prices:
|Type of camp||Duration||Price*|
|Day Camp||5 days without overnight stay, snacks included||e.g. from 310 € *|
|Camp with overnight stay||1 week (6 nights), including accommodation and meals||e.g. from 595 € *|
|2-week camp with overnight stay||13 days (12 nights), including accommodation and meals||e.g. from 1.240 € *|
*prices depend on location, activity, accommodation, timing and duration.
We also offer discounts on language camps! For example, all early bookers can benefit, and siblings enjoy a discount if they book together. Follow us on Instagram or Facebook to make sure you don't miss any discount offers!
What our customers say
"My son Aaron enjoyed the English Camp in Ronneburg very much. He thought the area for spraying graffiti was especially cool, but he also found the first aid survival experiments to be very exciting. Additionally, he found it very interesting that all three camp counselors spoke with completely different English accents. We the parents really liked the counselor Chrisie Rotter. She is very pleasant, capable, kind, cheerful and at the same time, charmingly strict and consistent, which appealed to us! A wonderful counselor."Dr. med. Magdalena G. from Langenselbold, Kids Language Camp Ronneburg
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.