7 - 17 years
4 - 6 people per room with shared showers and WCs
Book a camp!
Welcome to Lindau
A stroll in the old town with its cobblestoned streets or along the harbor – Lindau, the „Island town“, is one of the most beautiful cities at lake Constance. The Youth Hostel Lindau is accommodated near the old Rosenhof, a few minutes walk from the lake. „Learning by speaking“ means in Lindau taking part in varied activities, creative workshop, sports and games.
- Language training on 5 days per week, daily 4 x 45 minutes lessons in small groups of max. 12 students
- Supervised afternoon program and evening activities in the target language (safety instructions and explanations in German where needed)
- Our camp motto in Lindau is Fun & Action - all activities are supervised and carried out solely in the target language. The participants can choose every day from a wide range of leisure activities, our counselors bring in their various talents and creative ideas to put together afternoon and evening programs that the kids and teens will enjoy. Whether through sports, team games or creative, age-appropriate workshops and fun evening activities, our focus remains set on our common goal: „Learning by speaking“
In Lindau we use the proximity to the lake for following activities:
- Raft building or canoeing
- Miniature golf
- A boat trip
- Water polo
Other popular activities in our Lindau camp include e.g.:
- Different ball games
- Team building activities such as Capture the flag or egg drop
- Creative Workshops
- Phot Contest
- Trip to the city and harbor
- Movie night
- Accommodation: Lindau Youth Hostel
- Rooms with 4 - 6 beds
- Shared bathroom facilities down the hall
- Age: 7 - 17
- Independent travel
- Arrival: 1:30 - 2:00 p.m.
- Departure: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
7 - 17 years
31/07/2022 - 06/08/2022
06/08/2022 - 12/08/2022
* Berlitz Language Camps are according to §4 Section 21 a) and b) german UStG tax exempt from VAT.
We accept the following payment methods. Please note, that SEPA payment is only available for German accounts.
What our customers say
Tessa attended English camp in Wenzigerode last week, and even though she was by far the youngest and most clueless (in regards to English), she had a lot of fun. The horses and other animals were a big hit, of course, but she was also able to pick up a few words of English and is already thinking about going to another camp this summer. I thought the camp was very well-organized (beforehand and during). Sam Watt was a dependable and good director.Silvana, Kids Language Camp Wenzigerode