Country or State
7 - 17 years
4 - 6 people per room, all rooms with private showers and WCs
Book a camp!
City and water - Constance and the Bodensee lake are always worth a visit.
The picturesque old quarter with its narrow streets and the long lakeside promenade overlooked by the harbor statue Imperia convey southern flair and are the perfect setting for a relaxed stroll. Our accommodation is on a hill with a breathtaking view of the lake against the backdrop of the mountains. The modern youth hostel by the old „Otto Moericke water tower“ is very popular and provides a pleasant atmosphere for a successful camp. The house has bright rooms for group activities, beautiful grounds, its own disco room and a bistro, as well as everything we need for playing table tennis, table football, volleyball, chess and billiards. A beautiful, safe bathing beach is within walking distance.
- Language training on 5 days per week, daily 4 x 45 minutes lessons in small groups of max. 12 students
- Supervised afternoon program and evening activities in the target language (safety instructions and explanations in German where needed)
- Our camp motto in Konstanz is Fun & Action - all activities are supervised and carried out solely in the target language. The participants can choose every day from a wide range of leisure activities, our counselors bring in their various talents and creative ideas to put together afternoon and evening programs that the kids and teens will enjoy. Whether through sports, team games or creative, age-appropriate workshops and fun evening activities, our focus remains set on our common goal: „Learning by speaking“
Other popular activities in our Konstanz camp include e.g.:
- Handicraft work with various materials
- Soccer, volleyball and other ball games
- Team building programs, e.g. Capture the Flag, Egg Drop, Challenge Night or Art Stations
- Various workshops, e.g. Origami,T-shirt Styling or Beauty Afternoon
- Photo Contest
- Movie Night
- Disco party at the house
- Accommodation: Konstanz Youth Hostel
- Please note: lactose-free, gluten-free and vegan can unfortunately not be considered)
- Meals will be provided by the house. Please not that lunch consists of packed lunch which the kids prepare themself. There will be a warm meal in the evenings.
- Rooms with 4 - 6 beds
- En-suite bathrooms
- Age: 7 - 17
- Independent travel
- Arrival: 1:30 - 2:00 p.m.
- Departure: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Available Camp Dates
7 - 17 years
30/10/2022 - 05/11/2022
7 - 17 years
20/08/2022 - 26/08/2022
28/08/2022 - 03/09/2022
03/09/2022 - 09/09/2022
* Berlitz Language Camps are according to §4 Section 21 a) and b) german UStG tax exempt from VAT.
We accept the following payment methods. Please note, that SEPA payment is only available for German accounts.
What our customers say
Tessa attended English camp in Wenzigerode last week, and even though she was by far the youngest and most clueless (in regards to English), she had a lot of fun. The horses and other animals were a big hit, of course, but she was also able to pick up a few words of English and is already thinking about going to another camp this summer. I thought the camp was very well-organized (beforehand and during). Sam Watt was a dependable and good director.Silvana, Kids Language Camp Wenzigerode