Country or State
7 - 17 years
4 - 6 people per room with shared showers and WCs
Book a camp!
Summer holidays at the lake
Our wonderful camp location is right on the southeastern shore of lake Schluchsee. The Schluchsee-Seebrugg Youth Hostel’s spacious rooms and generous grounds including a soccer field with synthetic turf, a beach volleyball court and a large lawn with a campfire pit provide lots of space for an active camp. Be it swimming, playing soccer, basketball, table tennis or rather taking part in creative workshops, playing team games or enjoying a theme evening, everyone is sure to find something exciting to do!
Show us your skills at archery, team-parcours, survval or treasure hunt!
- Language training on 5 days per week, daily 4 x 45 minutes lessons in small groups of max. 12 students
- Supervised afternoon program and evening activities in the target language (safety instructions and explanations in German where needed)
- Our camp motto in Seebrugg is Fun & Action - all activities are supervised and carried out solely in the target language. The participants can choose every day from a wide range of leisure activities, our counselors bring in their various talents and creative ideas to put together afternoon and evening programs that the kids and teens will enjoy. Whether through sports, team games or creative, age-appropriate workshops and fun evening activities, our focus remains set on our common goal: „Learning by speaking“.
Popular activities in our Seebrugg camp include e.g.:
- Beach volleyball
- Soccer, basketball
- Swimming and relaxing at the lake
- Nature Walk
- Table tennis, table football
- Creative workshops, handicrafts
- Movie Night
- Quiz Night
- Fun evening programs, e.g. Survival and Challenge Night
- Photo Contest
- Treasure hunt
- Disco party at the house
- Accommodation: Schluchsee-Seebrugg Youth Hostel
- Rooms with 4 - 6 beds
- Shared bathroom facilities down the hall
- Age: 7 - 17
- Independent travel
- Arrival: 1:30 - 2:00 p.m.
- Departure: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Available Camp Dates
7 - 17 years
06/08/2022 - 12/08/2022
28/08/2022 - 03/09/2022
03/09/2022 - 09/09/2022
* Berlitz Language Camps are according to §4 Section 21 a) and b) german UStG tax exempt from VAT.
We accept the following payment methods. Please note, that SEPA payment is only available for German accounts.
What our customers say
Tessa attended English camp in Wenzigerode last week, and even though she was by far the youngest and most clueless (in regards to English), she had a lot of fun. The horses and other animals were a big hit, of course, but she was also able to pick up a few words of English and is already thinking about going to another camp this summer. I thought the camp was very well-organized (beforehand and during). Sam Watt was a dependable and good director.Silvana, Kids Language Camp Wenzigerode