Fantasy, fitness and fun!
Wildberg is situated south of Pforzheim in the northern part of the Black Forest and is the home of the biennial „Shepherds’ Festival and Race“. Our accommodation, House Saron, is located at the edge of the forest and provides everything we need for a successful camp: a spacious building all to ourselves, large rooms for group activities, our own kitchen and a large outdoor area with a basketball and volleyball court, several trampolines, table tennis tables, slacklines, a climbing wall and a barbecue hut.
- Language training on 5 days per week, daily 4 x 45 minutes lessons in small groups of max. 12 students
- Supervised afternoon program and evening activities in the target language (safety instructions and explanations in German where needed)
- Our camp motto in Wildberg is Fun & Action - all activities are supervised and carried out solely in the target language. The participants can choose every day from a wide range of leisure activities, our counselors bring in their various talents and creative ideas to put together afternoon and evening programs that the kids and teens will enjoy. Whether through sports, team games or creative, age-appropriate workshops and fun evening activities, our focus remains set on our common goal: „Learning by speaking“
Popular activities in our Wildberg camp include e.g.:
- One afternoon on the high rope course in „Nagold“: 6 different courses and the highlight, the 640 m long Super Zip Line.
- Handicraft work with natural materials
- Soccer, volleyball, basketball
- Creative workshops, handicrafts
- Team building activities, e.g. Wacky Olympics and Scavenger Hunt
- Evening barbecue
- Disco party at the house
- Accommodation: Freizeitheim House Saron
- Rooms with 4 - 6 beds
- Shared bathroom facilities down the hall
- Ages: 7 - 17
- Independent travel
- Arrival: 1:30 - 2:00 p.m.
- Departure: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Available Camp Dates
7 - 17 years
06/08/2022 - 12/08/2022
* Berlitz Language Camps are according to §4 Section 21 a) and b) german UStG tax exempt from VAT.
We accept the following payment methods. Please note, that SEPA payment is only available for German accounts.
What our customers say
Tessa attended English camp in Wenzigerode last week, and even though she was by far the youngest and most clueless (in regards to English), she had a lot of fun. The horses and other animals were a big hit, of course, but she was also able to pick up a few words of English and is already thinking about going to another camp this summer. I thought the camp was very well-organized (beforehand and during). Sam Watt was a dependable and good director.Silvana, Kids Language Camp Wenzigerode