Those who need to learn German while also learning how to read and write in Latin script or in general require particular support. Both are combined in small, effective groups (12-15 participants) according to a special learning concept in the literacy course.
If no entitlement is yet held, we will be happy to help submit an application.
A total of 1000 lessons:
- Basic course with 300 lessons
- Advanced course A with 300 lessons
- Advanced course B with 300 lessons
- Orientation course about history, politics and culture in Germany with 100 lessons
If a candidate fails the test a further 300 learning units can be requested.
- DTZ exam (telc)
- Test „Living in Germany“ (BAMF)
Your questions about subsidized continuing education
Contact us today with your questions. We will work together to find the course that suits you best. Your Berlitz team will get back to you shortly.