Learn German and open doors!
This German language training is for 16-27 year-old immigrants. The program begins with a German course in 9 modules. Anyone who already speaks German can begin in a higher module. The prerequisite is a written and oral placement test.
Still no entitlement? We'll help you with your application.
- Learn to communicate in all major areas of daily life
- Instruction takes place in small groups with 10 to 15 peers
- Current and interesting subjects make lessons fun and increase motivation
- A practice phase gives you the opportunity to apply previously acquired knowledge in authentic situations
- Benefit from continuous social and educational support
- Travel costs to the course location can be reimbursed.
You can obtain information from
- The Foreigners' Office (Ausländerbehörde)
- The job center, welfare agency
- The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF)
- The Federal Refugee Office (for ethnic German resettlers)
- Immigration counseling
Who are the courses for?
- Immigrants between 16 and 27 years of age, no longer of compulsory school age
- Ethnic German resettlers
- Germans with a migration background
- EU citizens
- Asylum seekers in asylum procedures and tolerated persons
- DTZ German Test for Immigrants (telc)
- Test "Living in Germany" (BAMF)
Your questions about subsidized continuing education
Contact us today with your questions. We will work together to find the course that suits you best. Your Berlitz team will get back to you shortly.