Learn German and open doors!
German courses for 16-27 year-old immigrants
The program begins with a German course in 9 modules (100 lessons each). Anyone who already speaks German can begin in a higher module. The prerequisite is a written and oral placement test.
Many grants are available
You can obtain information from:
- The Foreigners' Office (Ausländerbehörde)
- The job center, welfare agency
- The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF)
- The Federal Refugee Office (for ethnic German resettlers)
- Immigration counseling
Still no entitlement?
We'll help you with your application.
Who are the courses for?
- Immigrants between 16 and 27 years of age, no longer of compulsory school age
- Ethnic German resettlers
- Germans with a migration background
- EU citizens
- Asylum seekers in asylum procedures and tolerated persons
Your Benefits from a Youth Integration Course
- Learn to communicate in all major areas of daily life.
- Instruction takes place in small groups with 10 to 15 peers.
- Current and interesting subjects make lessons fun and increase motivation.
- A practice phase in the 8th section of the course gives you the opportunity to apply previously acquired knowledge in authentic situations.
- Learn about counseling services that will help you to plan your way forward.
- Benefit from continuous social and educational support.
- Travel costs to the course location can be reimbursed.
- DTZ German Test for Immigrants (TELC)
- Test "Living in Germany" (BAMF)