Krefeld Language Center
47798 Krefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen
- By appointment
- Monday - Friday08:00 - 18:00
Welcome to the Berlitz language school in Krefeld
Berlitz Krefeld is centrally located in the Cracau neighborhood. We are just a short walking distance from the central train station and the Rheinstraße/Unter der Uhr transit stop as well as the main street with its many stores. Besides this easy-to-reach location, our Krefeld language center offers participants a student lounge with a coffee machine, water dispenser, two computer workstations, and a balcony. So that you are well taken care of during your language course, our helpful and welcoming Berlitz team is always ready to listen to your wishes and requests. Thanks to modern resources and learning materials, instruction at the Krefeld Berlitz Center is always challenging and offers a lot of room for creativity and lively dialog.
Why you should choose the Berlitz Center in Krefeld
- Easy to reach: Berlitz Krefeld is in a very central location. If you use public transportation, we recommend getting off at the Dreikönigenstraße stop, which is directly next to the entrance to our school. If you come by car, there are several nearby parking garages you can use, like the ones in the Behnisch Haus and the Galeria Kaufhof.
- Preparation courses: Berlitz Krefeld offers prep courses for almost all official language certificates as well as telc examinations and the BAMF "Life in Germany" test.
- Official test center: In a perfect combination, we not only offer prep courses, but also the option of sitting for examinations for recognized language certificates such as the TOEIC and telc as well as the BAMF "Life in Germany" test right at our Krefeld language center.
- Courses for kids and teens: We offer weekly language courses for kids and teens ages 7 years and older. During the school breaks, Berlitz Krefeld also teaches vacation courses.
Your Berlitz Team in Krefeld
Senior Center Director
Your contact for corporate training and all language courses, either directly in the Berlitz Krefeld Center or in the Online Classroom.
Your contact for all language courses including all state-subsidized courses, either directly in the Berlitz Krefeld Center or in the Online Classroom.
Can I take state-subsidized language courses at the Krefeld Berlitz Center?
We offer several German for Professional Purposes courses that can subsidized via DeuFöV. A certificate of eligibility can be obtained by the Federal Employment Agency, the Jobcenter, or BAMF. We also offer integration courses via BAMF for the levels A1 to B1. Furthermore, individual instruction as well as group courses in English, German, French, and Spanish with a business focus can be subsidized via AVGS training voucher or an education voucher from the Federal Employment Agency.
How often do the language classes take place?
Our language courses start at regular intervals and are usually held once or twice a week. We offer a variety of course formats at our Krefeld language center, which also gives you the option of receiving instruction more frequently. Please contact us to find out when the next suitable language course for you will start.
Do I have to do homework?
If you want to make rapid progress, we recommend that you invest some time in preparation and follow-up for your course. However, you are not obligated to do weekly exercises outside of class.
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.