Fun & Action
10 - 17 years
The world’s longest walled town!
The beautiful old ducal residence Burghausen in the Altötting district provides the backdrop for our camp. The small, colorful old town full of southern charm is surrounded by the more than 1 km long, still inhabited fortress with its courts, towers and moats. The youth hostel first opened in March 2018 and stands at the foot of the fortress, directly above the Salzach river. It has a large outdoor area with soccer, volleyball and badminton courts; the Wöhrsee open-air swimming pool and a miniature golf course are within walking distance. Whether you prefer sports or rather music and dance workshops, or want to spend an afternoon walking around the fortress and eat ice cream in the town square, there’s a lot to choose from in this camp.
- Language training on 5 days per week, daily 4 x 45 minutes lessons in small groups of ca. 12 students
- Supervised afternoon program and evening activities in the target language (safety instructions and explanations in German where needed)
- Our camp in Burghausen offers a variety of activities, all supervised and carried out in the target language. The participants can choose every day from a wide range of leisure activities, our counselors bring in their various talents and creative ideas to put together afternoon and evening programs that the kids and teens will enjoy. The focus is set on our common goal: „Learning by speaking“.
Popular activities in our Burghausen camp include e.g.:
- All sorts of ball games
- Table tennis tournament
- Cool team games like Capture the Flag and Egg Drop
- Photo Contest
- Movie Night
- Tour of the town
- Disco party at the house
Available Camp Dates
10 - 17 years
Fun & Action
30/07/2023 - 05/08/2023
* Berlitz Language Camps are according to §4 Section 21 a) and b) german UStG tax exempt from VAT.
We accept the following payment methods:
What our customers say
My daughter Jennifer was in Fehmarn during the first week of the 2019 summer holidays and had a wonderful time. She would have liked to stay there! Great kids and amazing camp counselors. Dave from Ireland led her group. The projects and activities were simply marvellous! According to my daughter, she developed a very good understanding of English and in a short amount of time, found it very normal to communicate in English. A huge difference compared to normal lessons in school!Jennifer's Mom, Kids Camp Fehmarn
Do you have questions about our camps?
Then contact us today and send us your message here. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.