7 - 17 years
4 people per room, all rooms with private showers and WC
Book a camp!
The world’s longest walled town!
The beautiful old ducal residence Burghausen in the Altötting district provides the backdrop for our new camp. The small, colorful old town full of southern charm is surrounded by the more than 1 km long, still inhabited fortress with its courts, towers and moats. The youth hostel first opened in March 2018 and stands at the foot of the fortress, directly above the Salzach river. It has a large outdoor area with soccer, volleyball and badminton courts; the Wöhrsee open-air swimming pool and a miniature golf course are within walking distance. Whether you prefer sports or rather music and dance workshops, or want to spend an afternoon walking around the fortress and eat ice cream in the town square, there’s a lot to choose from in this camp.
- Language training on 5 days per week, daily 4 x 45 minutes lessons in small groups of max. 12 students
- Supervised afternoon program and evening activities in the target language (safety instructions and explanations in German where needed)
- Our camp in Burghausen offers a variety of activities, all supervised and carried out in the target language. The participants can choose every day from a wide range of leisure activities, our counselors bring in their various talents and creative ideas to put together afternoon and evening programs that the kids and teens will enjoy. The focus is set on our common goal: „Learning by speaking“.
Popular activities in our Burghausen camp include e.g.:
- All sorts of ball games
- Table tennis tournament
- Cool team games like Capture the Flag and Egg Drop
- Photo Contest
- Movie Night
- In summer Swimming and Relaxing at the pool
- Tour of the fortress
- Tour of the town
- Disco party at the house
- Accommodation: Burghausen Youth Hostel
- Rooms with 4 - 6 beds
- En-suite bathrooms
- Age: 7 - 17
- Independent travel
- Arrival: 1:30 - 2:00 p.m.
- Departure: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
7 - 17 years
09/04/2022 - 15/04/2022
7 - 17 years
31/07/2022 - 06/08/2022
* Berlitz Language Camps are according to §4 Section 21 a) and b) german UStG tax exempt from VAT.
We accept the following payment methods. Please note, that SEPA payment is only available for German accounts.
What our customers say
Tessa attended English camp in Wenzigerode last week, and even though she was by far the youngest and most clueless (in regards to English), she had a lot of fun. The horses and other animals were a big hit, of course, but she was also able to pick up a few words of English and is already thinking about going to another camp this summer. I thought the camp was very well-organized (beforehand and during). Sam Watt was a dependable and good director.Silvana, Kids Language Camp Wenzigerode