The Berlitz language camp in Berlin Wandlitzsee
Lake, fun and sights – that’s what this language camp in Berlin Wandlitzsee promises. Children and young people experience eventful holidays here, practice English and get their money’s worth.
Language training: this is how learning is fun
Lively and not at all like at school: this is how the young participants learn the English language here. Our learning opportunities are exciting and practical. There is no pressure to perform or exams here.
English is practiced five days a week for 4 x 45 minutes each. At the beginning of the camp, the children are divided into small groups of similar ages and language skills.
The participants then continue to apply what they have learned in the afternoon and evening program because the language camp in Berlin Wandlitzsee is English. This is a great way to learn the language in a relaxed way. Even if it sounds unusual at first - the children quickly get used to it. In emergencies, our camp management also speaks German.
The language camp in Berlin Wandlitzsee offers these activities
The varied program of beach activities and swimming fun, ball sports, creative workshops and a trip to the capital is organized by the Berlitz team.
It could look like this:
- Lake and beach activities: The Wandlitzsee right outside the front door promises lots of water fun. Bathing, swimming, water polo: refreshing activities around the "cool water" are waiting for all water lovers - on the summer dates maybe even with a pedal boat ride or we swing on the board at a stand-up paddling course.
- City sightseeing: What could be more exciting than our vibrant capital, Berlin? Depending on the possibility, we will go on an excursion, visit sights and stroll through the city center to get to know this cosmopolitan city better.
- Other offers: There are also creative offers and activities for kids and teens: night hikes, exciting team games, a scavenger hunt through the youth hostel and the like will ensure high spirits.
- Cozy evenings: We round off the days with evening BBQ evenings, a disco or movie night and a cozy get-together.
Note: This is a sample activity program that is subject to change depending on weather conditions, availability and participants’ interests.
Welcome in Wandlitz: this is where we’ll be staying
Jugendherberge Wandlitz, Naturparadies am See, Prenzlauer Chaussee 146, 16348 Wandlitz
Accommodation in Berlin Wandlitzsee
At the language camp in Berlin Wandlitzsee, the kids and teens live in shared rooms in the youth hostel.
The extensive outdoor area is right on the water and offers great opportunities for incredible unforgettable holidays with basketball and volleyball courts, table tennis tables and a lawn for playing and sunbathing. The big highlight is, of course, the Wandlitzsee itself, which invites you to cool off at any time. The youth hostel has its own access to the beach with a bathing area.
If the weather is bad, the participants can let off steam in the children’s playroom inside the youth hostel. And the in-house barbecue area ensures relaxed BBQ evenings and campfires.
Surroundings: Berlin in green
Get out of the city and into the holiday feeling: The beautiful lakeside location makes the youth hostel, where the language camp in Berlin Wandlitzsee takes place, perfect for a holiday in picturesque surroundings.
The youth hostel facility promises pure nature and adventure because it is not only located directly on the bathing lake, but also near the Barnim nature park and the Schorfheide - ideal for outdoor activities and countless experiences in the countryside.
Hard to believe that the youth hostel is so close to Berlin despite its beautiful natural location. Wandlitz train station is a three-minute walk away. From here, the train journey to the city center takes only half an hour.
We're here for you
We’re here for you! Simply send us your request through the contact form at the end of the page or give us a call (+49 69 247 525 645, Mon – Fri, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.).Julia Pakravan, Director Kids & Teens Germany
Available Camp Dates
7 - 17 years
Fun & Action
21/07/2024 - 27/07/2024
04/08/2024 - 10/08/2024
20/10/2024 - 26/10/2024
* Berlitz Language Camps are according to §4 Section 21 a) and b) german UStG tax exempt from VAT.
We accept the following payment methods:
Our team looks after the camp participants around the clock, is responsible for the program in the afternoons and evenings, and for the daily language classes in the morning. The Berlitz team also brings a bit of their own culture to the camp. This ignites a sense of curiosity and interest in the language, other cultures and countries.
What sets our teams apart:
- Experience in child and youth care
- Native-level knowledge of the foreign language
- Focus on sports and creativity
- Proof of a clean criminal record
Parents will, of course, receive a direct phone number to reach our camp director.
The kids and teens can travel to the language camp in Berlin Wandlitzsee by bus or train, but they can also easily be brought by car: the participants check in at the camp at the time mentioned in the travel information (sent tok all participants before camp starts). Departure is at 10:00 a.m. after the joint farewell on the last day.
Then take a look at our kids camp FAQ page where we have gathered further information.
We will also send you further details regarding the pack list, arrival and departure etc. by e-mail after your booking.
This is what the language camp offers at a glance
- Complete package: fun activity program and English language training
- All-inclusive: Costs for materials and full board, including drinks, are included in the tour price
- 4 x 45-minute English lessons, 5 days per week
- No cramming, just “learning by doing”: having fun and learning English in an exciting environment
- Modern and spacious accommodation directly at the bathing lake with many possibilities for entertainment - on land, as well as in and on the water
You have questions about our camp?
Then contact us now! Call us at 069 666 089 427 or send us a message. Your Berlitz Team will get back to you shortly.