Country or State
Euroville Jugend- und Sporthotel
10 - 17 years
4 people per room, all rooms with private showers and WC
Book a camp!
Our ultra-modern camp house is situated on the outskirts of Naumburg an der Saale, just a few kilometers from Leipzig, Halle, Erfurt and Jena. The camp is located in the beautiful natural surroundings of the Saale-Unstrut vineyards and with its indoor gym and outdoor sports and leisure facilities it provides an excellent range of activities whatever the weather. The accommodation in a Berlitz exclusive camp house helps us create a unified and bonded group.
- Language training on 5 mornings per week: four 45 minute lessons, small groups of max. 12 participants,
- Supervised afternoon program and evening activities in the target language, safety instructions and explanation in German where needed.
Program „Ball Games“ / „Climbing“ / „Fun & Action“
- A wide range of classic to trend sports: football, slackline, badminton, beach volleyball, bowling, basketball, football and much more
- Excursion to the water park with giant slide
- cool bicycle tour
- 1 afternoon climbing on the indoor climbing wall
- Cozy barbecue and campfire evenings.
- Accommodation: Euroville Jugend- und Sporthotel
- 4 people to a room
- En suite showers & WC
- Ages: 10 – 17 years
- Independent travel
- Check In on arrival day: 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Check Out on departure day: 10:00 a.m.
Available Camp Dates
10 - 17 years
07/08/2022 - 13/08/2022
14/08/2022 - 20/08/2022
23/10/2022 - 29/10/2022
* Berlitz Language Camps are according to §4 Section 21 a) and b) german UStG tax exempt from VAT.
We accept the following payment methods. Please note, that SEPA payment is only available for German accounts.
What our customers say
Tessa attended English camp in Wenzigerode last week, and even though she was by far the youngest and most clueless (in regards to English), she had a lot of fun. The horses and other animals were a big hit, of course, but she was also able to pick up a few words of English and is already thinking about going to another camp this summer. I thought the camp was very well-organized (beforehand and during). Sam Watt was a dependable and good director.Silvana, Kids Language Camp Wenzigerode