Bremen Language Center
28195 Bremen, Bremen
- Monday - Friday08:00 - 18:00
Welcome to the Berlitz language school in Bremen
Our Berlitz Center is located right in the center of Bremen, close to several shopping streets and shopping arcades. Many landmarks such as the statue of the Bremen Town Musicians, Böttcherstraße, the historic Schnoor neighborhood, and the Bremen Cathedral are nearby. If you are looking to continue your education and learn a new language, Berlitz Bremen is the right choice for you. Our international team will be pleased to assist you in meeting your personal learning goals quickly and effectively. We will not only help you prepare for the exams for internationally recognized language certificates such as TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, and Cambridge, but we also serve as an official test center for TOEIC, telc, and BOPT (Business Online Proficiency Test). Why don’t you stop by and see us? We’d love to help you find the language course that’s right for you.
Why you should choose the Berlitz Center in Bremen
- Official test center: For anyone who is interested in continuing professional education, the Bremen Berlitz Center is the right place to go. At our school you can take internationally recognized language tests such as TOEIC, telc, and BOPT (Business Online Proficiency Test).
- Great location: Our Berlitz language school is located in downtown Bremen, making it particularly convenient to reach. If you come by car, you can park in the Am Brill or Am Wall parking garages. For those taking public transportation, the Am Brill stop is only a few minutes’ walk from the language school.
- Wheelchair accessibility: The classrooms are located on the 2nd floor (2. OG) and can be reached by elevator.
- Courses for kids: For children ages 8 to 11 years, we not only offer vacation courses, but also programming classes through the Berlitz Digital School.
Your Berlitz Team in Bremen
Your contact for all language courses, either directly in the Berlitz Bremen center or in the Online Classroom.
Manager Corporate Services
Your contact for business trainings in Bremen.
Virtual tour through the Berlitz language school Bremen
Does Berlitz Bremen also offer state-subsidized language courses?
It is possible to apply for state subsidies for some of our language courses: German for Professional Purposes (DeuFöV), subsidized by the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) as well as individual instruction in languages with the AVGS training voucher. Furthermore, we offer English for Professional Purposes and business-related language classes for experts and managers, subsidized with the training voucher from the Federal Employment Agency .
What qualifications do the instructors at the Bremen Language Center have?
The majority of our language instructors are native speakers. Their initial training and continuing education comply with the requirements of the DIN ISO 9001 quality management certification. They have training and methodological competencies on the national and international levels.
How many learners participate in your group courses?
In our language school in Bremen, instruction usually takes place in small groups with a maximum of six participants, so that every learner receives the greatest possible opportunity to speak the language.
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.