Hamburg Language Center
Kurze Mühren 2
20095 Hamburg, Hamburg
- By appointment
- Monday - Friday08:00 - 20:00
Welcome to the Berlitz language school in Hamburg.
Berlitz Hamburg is right in downtown Hamburg, directly opposite the central train station and near the bustling street of Spitalerstraße. Thanks to this central location, our Berlitz Center in Hamburg can be reached with all lines of the city’s light rail and underground trains. It also lies on multiple bus routes. Landmarks such as the Hamburger Kunsthalle museum, city hall, and Inner Alster Lake are within walking distance of the language school. If you are looking to brush up or build your language skills, you can take part in a wide range of affordable courses at our Hamburg language center – and many of our continuing professional education offerings qualify for educational leave programs. Our Berlitz team offers effective support for your continuing education. As an ISO-certified educational institution, we provide job-related learning content to help you get ahead in your career.
Why you should choose the Berlitz Center in Hamburg
- Well-equipped: Our Hamburg Berlitz Center is located on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floor and has a lounge area with a coffee machine, water dispenser, and 15 computers that are available for student use.
- Easy to reach: If you come by car, you can park nearby in the Saturn or Hauptbahnhof parking garages. Located within walking distance, the Hauptbahnhof and Mönckebergstraße stops are served by all underground train lines and many buses.
- Preparation courses: In our language school in Hamburg, our experienced Berlitz language instructors can help you prepare for internationally recognized language examinations such as LCCI, telc, TOEIC, TOEFL, TFI, IELTS, and DELF.
- Official test center: You aren’t limited to exam prep courses, either – at the Hamburg Berlitz Center you can sit for the telc, TOEIC, TOEFL, TFI, and LCCI language certificate examinations.
Your contact at Berlitz Hamburg
Your contact for all language courses, either directly in the Berlitz Hamburg center or in the Online Classroom.
Virtual tour through the Hamburg language school
Does the Berlitz Center in Hamburg offer language courses for kids?
Kids and teens ages six years and older can take part in our weekly language courses as well as our vacation courses, which are held during school breaks. In addition, children can take advantage of our Live Online programming classes via our Berlitz Digital School.
Does the Hamburg language center also offer state-subsidized courses?
You can apply for state funding for a wide selection of language courses. This includes our integration courses, which qualify for BAMF funding. We also offer other language courses which can be paid for via education voucher or the AVGS training voucher from the Federal Employment Agency.
Can I apply for educational leave to attend the Berlitz language courses in Hamburg?
Because the Berlitz language schools are recognized continuing education experts and ISO-certified educational institutions, you can participate in our intensive language courses as part of your educational leave. In such cases, you receive a week of paid vacation from your workplace so that you can work with our highly qualified instructors to acquire job-related language skills that can give your career a boost. If you’d like more information, please contact us.
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.