The language of the future
The world of today is already shaped by digital technologies. The mission of the Berlitz Digital School is to empower young people to navigate digital transformation with confidence, and to take advantage of the opportunities the future holds.
Our classes are delivered online and focus on developing an understanding of programming languages and new media. Classes start October 26th, so reserve your spot now and start learning the language of the future!
Berlitz Digital School at a glance
10-month program with 4 individual levels
2 afternoon classes per week
All classes will be delivered online.
Programming logics (Scratch, CODE and more), app development ( Java, Andriod Studios and more), web development (HTML, CSS, MySQL and more)
What you'll learn
Our 10-month Digital School program features 4 individual levels, each focusing on specific programming skills.
- Basics of programming
- How to use geometrical sequences
- Introduction to Artist Lab
- Learn about real-life algorithms
- Basics of computational thinking
- How to use advanced loops in complicated geometrical scenarios
- Introduction to debugging
- Learn about crowdsourcing and digital citizenship
- Basics of extended algorithms
- How to use Loops and Conditionals in advanced scenarios
- Introduction to functions and parameters
- Learn about the binary alphabet
- Basics of Scratch
- How to create obstacles, gravity and hidden lines in Scratch
- Introduction to creating shops
- Participate in a Hackathon
See how the Berlitz Digital School works
Student success stories
Ledion (13 years old) developed a web and mobile application for a restaurant. Customers can order food and pay through the platform.Project Name: West Restaurant Web and Mobile App
We offer flexible payment options for Berlitz Digital School.
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.