Living in Germany - learn German now.
Berlitz offers integration courses at various locations throughout Germany. The program begins with a German course in 6 modules. Anyone who already speaks German can begin in a higher module. There is a language placement test for this (written and oral).
The basic course consists of 300 lessons and the advanced course another 300. This is followed by an orientation course on German history, politics and culture.
Still no entitlement? We'll help you with your application.
You can obtain information from
- The Foreigners' Office (Ausländerbehörde)
- The job center, welfare agency
- The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF)
- The Federal Refugee Office (for ethnic German resettlers)
- Immigration counseling
Who are the courses for?
- Ethnic German resettlers
- Germans with a migration background
- EU citizens
- Asylum seekers in asylum procedures and tolerated persons
- DTZ German Test for Immigrants (telc)
- Test "Living in Germany" (BAMF)
Your questions about subsidized continuing education
Contact us today with your questions. We will work together to find the course that suits you best. Your Berlitz team will get back to you shortly.