We are currently offering in-person learning at most of our Learning Centers. For a full list of open centers, please click here.
To ensure the wellbeing of our entire community we have implemented the following actions at each of our Language Centers:
- Routine environmental cleaning, including actively cleaning all frequently touched surfaces with disinfectant wipes each day
- Provision of hand soap and disinfectant wipes to students and staff.
We also ask our students to adhere to the following guidelines when coming to one of our learning centers:
- Practice ‘social distancing’ while at the learning center by making every effort to sit at least 6 feet from your instructor and other students
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
Contact us today to enroll in a language program or schedule your lessons to be taken in-person with a qualified Berlitz instructor.
Learn more about our group or private language programs.
We are closely monitoring communications from local health authorities regarding the spread of the virus in these communities and will make changes to our Learning Center’s hours as appropriate to protect the safety of our students, instructors and staff.
Read "A cultural response to a pandemic"
This white paper provides information about how to deal with a pandemic.
Find out more
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.