Welcome to the Berlitz language school in Bonn
Berlitz Bonn is located in the heart of the city. The Beethoven House, the University of Bonn with its botanical garden and Arithmeum, and the Museum Mile featuring the Museum of the History of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Art and Exhibition Hall, and the Museum of Modern Art, are all located in the immediate vicinity of our school. Our knowledgeable and welcoming team of instructors is committed to assisting you in your learning process and addressing the individual needs of the course participants. Although instruction at the Bonn language center is designed to be very challenging so that all course participants can make rapid progress, our language instructors also take time to explain complex subjects in a way that is easy to understand. We not only offer German courses in Bonn, but also popular languages such as English and Spanish and many more at our language school in Bonn. If you’d like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Why you should choose the Berlitz Center in Bonn
- Wheelchair accessibility: You can reach our language school by elevator, and our classrooms are also accessible by wheelchair.
- Pleasant learning environment: On the 1st (1. OG) and 3rd (3. OG) floors of the building you will find our Berlitz lounges, each of which is equipped with a coffee machine and a water dispenser so that you can use your breaks to relax.
- Easy to reach: If you come by car, you will find three parking garages near our language school in Bonn: the Friedensplatzgarage, the Stiftsgarage, and the Stadthausgarage. The Friedensplatz and Bertha-von-Suttner-Platz stops are also only a few minutes’ walk from the Bonn Berlitz Center for those who take public transportation.
- Preparation courses: If you are looking to prepare for a language test such as the TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, or GMAT, our experienced Berlitz team will provide you with the best possible support.
- Official testing center: Berlitz Bonn is an official test center for the telc and TOEIC language examinations.
Your Berlitz Team in Bonn
Senior Unit Director
Your contact for all language courses, either directly in the Berlitz Bonn center or in the Online Classroom.
Assistant Center Director
Your contact for business trainings in Bonn.
Can children also take programming classes at the Bonn Berlitz Center?
Besides language courses for adults, we also offer special vacation courses for children during school holidays. Furthermore, the Berlitz Digital School offers Live Online programming courses for children aged 7 to 15.
Does the language school in Bonn also offer state-subsidized language courses?
We offer individual instruction and group courses for experts and managers that can be subsidized using the AVGS training voucher from the Federal Employment Agency or the FbW education voucher. Furthermore, you can participate in our BAMF courses for German for Professional Purposes (level B2 and C1). For additional information, please get in touch with our Berlitz Center Bonn.
Do you also offer language courses for companies?
We offer a wide range of corporate courses to help you and your employees not only learn new languages, but also acquire intercultural competence and business and management skills. You can tailor the Berlitz language course to your own wishes and needs and learn business skills that are essential to the commercial success of your company. Please contact us for more information.
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.