Koblenz Language Center
56068 Koblenz, Rheinland-Pfalz
- By appointment
- Monday - Friday8:00 - 16:00
Welcome to the Berlitz language school in Koblenz
You’ll find our Koblenz Berlitz Center at the center of the city, close to the Koblenz Castle. The historic old town, the Deutsches Eck headland, and the gondola that takes you up to Ehrenbreitstein Fortress are all in the immediate vicinity. Our language school in Koblenz is located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the building and features amenities such as a coffee machine, water dispenser, and computers that can be used by our course participants. At our Koblenz language center you can attend courses for popular languages such as German, English, and Italian, while individual instruction and small groups are available for other languages as well. We also offer a wide range of corporate courses that can be tailored to each company’s needs. Language courses, business seminars and intercultural workshops can be combined to best suit the desired focus.
Why you should choose the Berlitz Center in Koblenz
- Easy to reach: If you come by car, you can park nearby in the Löhr-Center, Forum, or Altlöhrtor parking garages or the Sparkasse parking lot. For those using public transportation, the Koblenz Stadtmitte, Forum, and Koblenz Hauptbahnhof bus stops are also within walking distance of the Berlitz Center.
- Preparation courses: If you are planning to take the examination for the official TOEIC, telc, or TOEFL language certificates, at Berlitz Koblenz we offer prep courses that are tailored to the requirements of each exam.
- Official test center: You can sit for the TOEIC and telc language certificate examinations at our Koblenz language center.
- State-subsidized courses: At Berlitz Koblenz, we offer B2 and C1 courses that are eligible for BAMF German for Professional Purposes funding. You can also apply to pay for many other courses with the Federal Employment Agency’s AVGS training voucher. We also offer subsidized options via the Qualifizierungschancengesetz for businesses.
Your Berlitz Team in Koblenz
Senior Unit Director
Your contact for all language courses, either directly in the Berlitz Koblenz Center or in the Online Classroom.
Manager Corporate Services
Your contact for business trainings in Koblenz and area.
How many participants are there in a group course?
Our groups usually have 4 to 6 participants so that every learner has an opportunity to actively take part in classes.
Do I have to do homework?
We recommend that you also invest time in preparatory and follow-up work outside of class. This helps you learn the new language more quickly and efficiently. The Berlitz e-learning platform Berlitz Connect, a paid language-learning program for independent study, is an especially good way to do short language exercises when you have a few minutes, like during your lunch break or on the bus.
Can I take a class with a friend?
You are welcome to sign up for one of the group courses at our Koblenz Berlitz Center with another person. Our Semi-Private language courses are held with only two participants and no additional group members.
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.