Mannheim Language Center
68161 Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg
- By appointment
- Monday - Friday08:00 - 18:30
Welcome to the Berlitz language school in Mannheim
In historic downtown Mannheim, right next to the Planken shopping area with its many stores and cafes, you will find our Berlitz language school. The Water Tower, art museum, and Luisenpark are all only a short distance away. Whether you would like to learn a language for professional or personal reasons, at the Mannheim Berlitz Center you are sure to find the perfect class. Because we’d like to give everyone the opportunity to take advantage of our extensive course offerings, we have designed them to be as flexible as possible. This makes it easy to integrate a language course into your daily routine. Our courses take the form of individual instruction or small group lessons, and are devised so you only learn practical skills that you can apply in real life from day one.
Why you should choose the Berlitz Center in Mannheim
- Well-equipped: Centrally located, our Mannheim language center has a water dispenser and coffee machine, as well as several computers and a printer in the lobby for the use of our course participants.
- Easy to reach: If you come by car, you can park in the Wasserturm underground parking garage. If you use public transportation, we recommend you get off at the Wasserturm or Rosengarten stops. Berlitz Mannheim is only about a 10-minute walk from the central train station.
- Official test center: At the Mannheim Berlitz Center, in addition to taking prep courses for international language tests, you can also sit for some examinations such as the LCCI, TOEIC, and telc certificates right on-site.
- Subsidized courses: Within the framework of the BAMF German for Professional Purposes program, our B2-level German for the workplace class as well as further language courses are eligible for the AVGS training voucher or education voucher from the Federal Employment Agency. Businesses can also receive state funding, e.g. via Qualifizierungschancengesetz. We’re happy to advise you.
Your Berlitz Team in Mannheim
Senior Center Director
Your contact for business trainings in Mannheim and the surrounding area as well as for all language courses, either directly in the Berlitz Mannheim Center or in the Online Classroom.
Assistant Center Director
Your contact for all language courses including all state-subsidized courses, either directly in the Berlitz Mannheim Center or in the Online Classroom.
Virtual tour through the Berlitz language school in Mannheim
I am planning to take an international language examination. Do you offer prep courses?
Our Mannheim language center offers prep courses for all officially recognized language examinations. Our experienced language instructors will be pleased to help you prepare for a specific language test with useful study materials.
Are there language courses for kids?
Berlitz Mannheim offers vacation courses for kids and teens grades 3 and above, which are held daily during the school breaks.
How do I know what course level is right for me?
Before the course starts, you have the opportunity to participate in a free placement test so that we can determine your proficiency level. This helps us make sure that you won’t be bored or overwhelmed by your language course.
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.